We all deal with life’s stresses and strains differently. Some of us live in a permanent state of stress and tiredness, while others struggle with sudden, unexplained bouts of stress.
Burnout Manifests Itself in Different Ways
If you’re struggling with a busy lifestyle, there’s a good chance you’ve got burnout. Your mental exhaustion may be causing you physical problems, or your burnout may be manifesting itself in the form of sudden and severe mood swings. Either way, it’s important to address the root causes of your problem.
Change Your Mindset — Change Your Life
Eefke understands that 95% of the way we think comes from our subconscious. We’re programmed to think and react in certain ways, according to factors we don’t control. Our parents, our bosses, our peers and our friends can all take us down a mental path that wasn’t designed for us.
Constantly struggling with emotions and thoughts you’re not fully in control of can lead to burnout — sometimes without the sufferer even noticing it. Eefke can help you to free your mind and be true to your inner self through the following mindset course:
- Breakthrough Retreat — A luxurious break for both your body and your mind
- Inner Fire Ignition — Change the way you think and process emotions
- Inner Deep Dive — Strive towards more freedom, energy and success by modifying your subconscious mind
All three of these proven and popular programs can help you to defeat burnout for good — and ensure it never comes back!
Identify the Tell-Tale Signs of Burnout
Eefke can help you to modify the way you process thoughts and emotions. But first, you need to accept that there’s a problem. Millions of people are living with burnout right now — and they don’t even know it.
The most common signs of burnout are:
- Disturbed sleep, insomnia and racing thoughts at night
- A sudden or gradual decline in your concentration levels
- Increasing forgetfulness
- Physical symptoms such as dizziness, shortness of breath and headaches
- Rising stress and anxiety levels
- Mood swings and anger
- Struggling to enjoy the good things in life
- Feelings of disconnection from the most important people in your life
So you’ve recognised a few of these symptoms in yourself? Don’t worry that’s great news, as you can now do something about it — with the help of Eefke Bodt’s mindset coaching programs.
How Does Eefke Tackle Burnout?
Eefke uses a combination of one-on-one sessions, seminars and coaching exercises to change the way burnout sufferers think and react. Her approach delivers the following results:
- Stress reduction
- Increased self-awareness
- The development of a higher level of consciousness
- The ability to self-reflect
- The regulation of thought processes
- The development of coping mechanisms when powerful emotions occur
- Mental, physical and spiritual wellbeing
When all of these objectives are combined, Eefke can help you help yourself. She’ll transform your subconscious mind in a way that helps you to process the thoughts and emotions that are at the heart of your burnout.
Let Eefke Help You Tackle Your Burnout for Good
- What makes you think the way you think?
- Why do you experience the feelings you do?
- To what extent are your beliefs guiding your decisions and thought processes?
- Are you allowing the beliefs of others to affect your decisions and thought processes?
- Can you do certain things in a way that’s more compatible with your true self?
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you’re allowing the beliefs of others to control your mindset. We all do this to varying degrees. We’re all influenced by the beliefs of our parents or authority figures. But when these beliefs clash with what we really believe, burnout is the result.
Start the Journey Towards Beating Burnout for Good
Life is too short to be spent stressed out, exhausted, anxious and sleep-deprived all the time. Living with chronic burnout can drastically affect your quality of life. So now is the time to take control. But remember: you’re not alone.
Eefke Bodt has helped dozens of people to defeat burnout by tackling its root causes. And she can do the same for you. All you need to do is accept you have a problem and then reach out for help.
Eefke Bodt is an experienced mindset coach who can connect you to your inner-self. She has experienced burnout and mindset issues in the past, so she can empathise with your situation.
Your journey to recovery from burnout starts with a call. A 30-minute clarity call with Eefke will provide you with a clear vision for what lies ahead. She’ll assess your current situation and symptoms, and create a 90-day action plan based on your personal needs.
Ultimately, your personalised three-step action plan will help you to defeat burnout once and for all.