Boreout landing page
Struggling with increasing feelings of anxiety, monotony and despondency?
Worrying that life’s passing you by?
You’ve probably heard of burnout — a mental condition related to mindset, stress levels and manic ways of thinking. Well, boreout causes many of the same symptoms, but not many people know about it.
Over time, boreout can affect your productivity levels at work. It can also have a detrimental impact on your relationships.
The number of people suffering from boreout exploded during the pandemic. Working from home, mass redundancies and the lockdown of society contributed to soaring boreout levels across the world — causing stress, anxiety and depression.
You might feel like being bored is part and parcel of life. But chronic boreout is not a trivial matter. If left unaddressed, it can cause serious mental health issues.
Thankfully, mentality coach Eefke Bodt has developed a mindset and mental wellness program that can address the root causes of boreout for good. If you suspect you’re suffering from boreout, book a 30-minute clarity call with Eefke to discuss your specific situation.
Still not convinced? Understanding the tell-tale signs of boreout is the key to identifying the condition in yourself.
What Are the Symptoms of Boreout?
Unfortunately, the symptoms of boreout are very similar to the symptoms of burnout. But speaking with Eefke Bodt about your personal symptoms will help her to diagnose their root cause.
The main symptoms of bore-out include?
- A sudden, unexplained drop in your work performance
- Sudden relationship issues with those closest to you
- Anxiety and depression
- Intense feelings of sadness
- A lack of self-worth
- A lack of pride in your appearance
- A lack of mindfulness
- Going through the motions… being stuck on autopilot
Do you recognise at least three of these symptoms in yourself? If you do, the chances are you’re suffering from boreout. Think about your life? Is it repetitive and predictable? If it is, you CAN do something about it.
How Can I Beat Boreout?
Boreout is a mental condition that you have power over. While it might not feel like that right now, you can take control. But you don’t have to do it alone.
Eefke Bodt is an experienced and highly rated mindset coach who can help you connect to your inner self. She’ll provide you with webinars, educational programs and one-to-one coaching sessions to change the way you think and process emotions.
There are also a few practical things you can do to tackle your boreout, but they all require honesty, self-reflection and self-awareness:
- Talk it through — Discuss your symptoms and how they make you feel. If you don’t have a friend or relative you can talk to, book a call with Eefke Bodt today.
- Rebalance your life — Assess your work-life balance, and make changes if necessary.
- Explore new experiences and opportunities — Free your mind and create some new experiences. Push yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Discover your true motivation — If your motivation is simply to pay the bills, you need to modify your mindset. What really motivates you to succeed?
Of course, implementing these practical steps is easier said than done. But with Eefke Bodt’s help, you can use your new way of thinking to drive your decision-making and defeat boreout for good.
Eefke Bodt’s Approach to Treating Bore-out
Eefke doesn’t deal with the symptoms of bore-out, as this just kicks the can down the road. Instead, she looks for the mindset and thought processes that allow boreout to happen.
Through a series of one-to-one sessions, webinars, educational programs and coaching techniques, Eefke can help people to make the following changes:
- Self-reflect more often and more effectively
- Regulate thought processes — even under duress
- Develop coping mechanisms for dealing with stress, boredom and anxiety
- Reduce stress through clarity of thought
- Increase self-awareness
- Develop a higher consciousness level
Using the principles of neuroplasticity, Eefke can “rewire” your brain to think differently. Instead of reacting and thinking in accordance with the beliefs of others, you can remain true to yourself — a great way to defeat boreout and pursue personal growth.
Changing Your Mindset Is the Key to Defeating Boreout
It’s not your experiences that instigate boreout — it’s the way you think and process your emotions. These are difficult issues to deal with without professional help. And that’s where Eefke can help.
Drawing on her professional training and personal experience, Eefke has developed three mindset and personal growth programs that could help you to defeat boreout forever.
- Inner Deep Dive — Eefke will show you how to achieve your personal goals through mental freedom, extra energy and changes to your subconscious mind
- Breakthrough Retreat — Take a journey of inner discovery on a luxurious retreat with Eefke. She’ll introduce you to a range of techniques designed to reinvigorate both your mind and your body
- Inner Fire Ignition — The strength you need to overcome boreout is already within you. Eefke will help you to release it
To book one of Eefke Bodt’s acclaimed mindset programs and defeat boreout for good, book a clarity call today.
Uncover the Root Causes of Your Boreout
- Are your beliefs yours — or someone else’s?
- What drives your thoughts?
- Why do you make the decisions that relate to your boreout?
- Can you foresee a version of yourself that’s more true to who you really are?
Of course, answering these questions truthfully won’t be easy. You’ll need to talk to someone who understands… someone who has been on the same journey. And someone who knows how to “rewire” your brain to change the way you think about things.
That person is Eefke Bodt — a professional mindset and personal growth coach.
To start your journey to recovery, get in touch with Eefke today. A 30-minute clarity call with her could be the key to beating boreout for good.